The progressive intertwining of optoelectronics, microoptics, and image processing enables optimal solutions with superior miniaturization in imaging and projection applications. The aim of this symposium is to gather experts from the scientific and industrial community to increase interdisciplinary collaboration.
- Applications of microoptical systems
- Microoptical system design
- Microoptics technology
- Computational optics & photography
- Combined illumination & acquisition
- Light field acquisition, processing & projection·
- Microoptical projectors (near-to-eye, array projection)